Sprout Foods Adds Toddler Organic Puree Snacks To Its PortfolioDuluth, Ga.-based Sprout Foods, which offers chef-created, organic baby and toddler foods, launches convenient packaging and adds Toddler Organic Puree Snacks to its portfolio. Superfruit flavors include Acai, Raspberry, Blueberry and Blackcurrant.
Sprout Foods' entire product line is organic and features recipes created by renowned Chef Tyler Florence, a 15-year Food Network veteran, author and father of three and one of the company's founders. The company has always used BPA-free, eco-friendly packaging. Now portable pouches are even more convenient and easy to use, with a new choke-free, twist-off cap and dispensing spout. The cap can be used to reseal the package, and the spout encourages independence and self-feeding.
Sprout Foods uses a unique cooking technique that results in more flavorful, vitamin-rich foods. Unlike its competitors, this technique doesn't require Sprout Foods to stabilize its recipes with lemon juice, which pediatricians recommend children avoid in the first 12 months of life. Also, Sprout Foods is the only company that offers recipes focused on vegetables -- not vegetables sweetened with fruit. These recipes include vegetables alone and vegetables with nutritious grains like quinoa and brown rice. With Sprout Foods, parents can be assured their children are getting a balanced diet -- not just fruits.
"Our mission is to serve nourishing whole foods that are so delicious that babies and toddlers acquire a lifelong taste for them. Recipes such as Roasted Apples & Blueberries, Carrot, Sweet Potato & Brown Rice, or Vegetable & Potato Chowder with Chicken are all meals we offer," says Ron Davis, CEO of Sprout Foods. "They are organic with no added sugar, and are very nutritious."
Suggested retail price for a package of five 4.22-oz. packages is $11.95.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »