StarKist Single Serve Tuna Comes in Four Varieties
Cooking with tuna just got easier thanks to the new single-serve StarKist Tuna Creations line from StarKist Co., Pittsburgh. Sold in easy-to-open 2.6-oz. pouches, Tuna Creations comes in four varieties: Herb and Garlic, Hickory Smoked, Sweet & Spicy and Zesty Lemon Pepper. They range from 80-110 calories each, and are perfect for tossing on a salad or filling a sandwich, or simply with a fork right out of the pouch. The company's proprietary Flavor Fresh Pouch packaging locks in freshness and requires no draining or mixing.
Suggested retail price is $1.79 per pouch.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »