StarKist Single Serve Tuna Comes in Four Varieties
Cooking with tuna just got easier thanks to the new single-serve StarKist Tuna Creations line from StarKist Co., Pittsburgh. Sold in easy-to-open 2.6-oz. pouches, Tuna Creations comes in four varieties: Herb and Garlic, Hickory Smoked, Sweet & Spicy and Zesty Lemon Pepper. They range from 80-110 calories each, and are perfect for tossing on a salad or filling a sandwich, or simply with a fork right out of the pouch. The company's proprietary Flavor Fresh Pouch packaging locks in freshness and requires no draining or mixing.
Suggested retail price is $1.79 per pouch.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »