StarKist Single Serve Tuna Comes in Four Varieties
Cooking with tuna just got easier thanks to the new single-serve StarKist Tuna Creations line from StarKist Co., Pittsburgh. Sold in easy-to-open 2.6-oz. pouches, Tuna Creations comes in four varieties: Herb and Garlic, Hickory Smoked, Sweet & Spicy and Zesty Lemon Pepper. They range from 80-110 calories each, and are perfect for tossing on a salad or filling a sandwich, or simply with a fork right out of the pouch. The company's proprietary Flavor Fresh Pouch packaging locks in freshness and requires no draining or mixing.
Suggested retail price is $1.79 per pouch.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »