Stonyfield Launches YoKids Greek YogurtLondonderry, N.H.-based Stonyfield introduces YoKids Greek yogurt, specially crafted for kids' choosy palates produced without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, antibiotics, growth hormones, genetically engineered ingredients, or artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners. It is packed with 6g of protein, is an excellent source of calcium and made with low-fat organic milk. It has the extra protein kids need to power through their busy day with mild flavors and no mouth-puckering tang. Kid-friendly varieties include Raspberry and Strawberry.
Alongside the launch of YoKids Greek, the YoKids brand announced that it is collaborating with Universal Partnerships & Licensing (UP&L) to support the release of Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment's highly anticipated 3D CG feature "Dr. Seuss' The Lorax" with an engaging online campaign that embraces the environmental message of the animated adventure. A Lorax-themed game, coupons, and a sweepstakes will be featured on the new YoKids website at www.yokidsyogurt.com.
"Stonyfield has been creating delicious, organic yogurts for kids for nearly 20 years – in fact a whole generation has grown up on YoKids yogurt, says Co-Founder and Chairman Gary Hirshberg. "And with the explosion in popularity of Greek yogurt over the past few years, including our own Stonyfield Organic Oikos brand, we knew it was time that kids had their own special protein-packed snack that is both tasty and nutritious."
Suggested retail price for four-packs is $2.89. YoKids Greek joins the popular existing YoKids yogurt line-up, which includes YoKids lowfat organic yogurt 4-packs (Strawberry, Strawberry/Banana, and Strawberry Vanilla/Blueberry) with a suggested price of $3.69 and 8-pack YoKids Squeezers (Strawberry and Cherry/Berry) with a suggested price of $3.69.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »