Swanson Goes Back To Basics With Unsalted Cooking Stocks
Campbell Soup Co., Camden, N.J., rolls out Swanson Flavor Boost concentrated broths and Swanson Unsalted Cooking Stocks, a great convenience for home cooks.
Developed by Campbell chefs, Swanson Flavor Boost delivers concentrated broth flavor in a convenient liquid packet and is 100 percent natural with no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or added MSG. An ideal way to round out a dish, it brings a balanced, seasoned, flavor to stir-fried or skillet dishes, pasta, vegetables and more without adding excess liquid. It's available in three varieties: Chicken, Vegetable and Beef flavored.
Stock, an essential foundation for a number of main course dishes, gravies and sauces, is prized for its robust, meaty notes. Swanson Unsalted Cooking Stocks offer an easy way to incorporate the delicious taste of homemade stock into meals, without adding salt or having to stand over a simmering pot for hours on end. They are available in two varieties: Chicken and Beef flavored. They are 100 percent natural with no added MSG.
"The Swanson brand is committed to addressing the changing needs and demands of today's cooks," says Mike Barkley, vice president of marketing, cooking soups and broths. "In keeping our tradition of stocking kitchens with premium, high-quality products, we're thrilled to add these great-tasting, convenient products to our family of cooking essentials. Now there is truly something for just about any taste preference or level of cooking expertise."
Suggested retail price for eight packets of concentrated broth is $3.99, and $3.15 for a 26-oz. re-sealable carton of Unsalted Stocks.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »