T. Marzetti Adds Four New Flavors To Salad Dressing Line
Columbus, Ohio-based T. Marzetti Co., specialty food subsidiary of Lancaster Colony Corp., launches four new flavors in the Marzetti refrigerated salad dressings line. Sweet Onion, Light Poppyseed, Oil & Vinegar and Red Wine Vinegar & Olive Oil make you want to eat salad at every meal.
Sweet Onion is a sweet and savory combination, which pairs nicely with bitter greens and fresh fruit. Light Poppyseed provides the same great taste as regular Poppyseed, but with 60 percent less fat and 40 percent fewer calories. Olive Oil & Vinegar includes sherry, garlic and a special seasoning blend. And Red Wine Vinegar & Olive Oil is blended with a touch of lemon and black pepper to create a simple but savory dressing.
"We are excited to offer four new flavors to the Marzetti brand of salad dressings," says Carla Laylin, group marketing manager for Marzetti. "Onion-based dressings are growing in popularity, and the Light Poppyseed flavor meets consumer demand for well-balanced meals with less calories and fat. Our new olive oil and vinegar-based dressings offer consumers a trusted product made with all-natural, simple ingredients that add a pure, flavorful taste to everyday salads and recipes."
Suggested retail price per 12-oz. or 15-oz. bottle is $3.79 to $4.49.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »