Tabatchnick Fine Foods Sets The Table For Breakfast With Oatmeal Singles
Fourth-generation soup-maker Ben Tabatchnick is setting his alarm clock a little earlier these days. The CEO of Somerset, N.J.-based Tabatchnick Fine Foods, America's oldest family-owned national soup brand, introduces Oatmeal Singles, a line of single-serve frozen oatmeal. Calories range from 220 to 240 per 8-oz. serving, with up to 5g of dietary fiber per serving and no cholesterol.
Varieties include: Maple Syrup & Brown Sugar, Apple Cinnamon, Wildberry, Old Fashioned, and Cinnamon Spice – for youngsters with finicky tastes and adult oatmeal lovers wanting variety.
"Our all-natural, kosher Oatmeal Singles, made with steel cut oats, offer consumers a great-tasting, healthy choice to start the morning, since they're high in fiber and low in calories and sugar," says Tabatchnick. "Oatmeal Singles also are easy to prepare, ready in less than four minutes in the microwave. And since Oatmeal Singles are microwavable, they're 'kid-friendly' when it comes to preparation, hopefully giving moms a rare chance to get a little extra sleep."
Tabatchnick points out that oatmeal appeals to health-conscious, weight-conscious consumers wanting portion-controlled foods, as well as parents who recognize the importance of providing their children with a healthy breakfast.
Suggested retail price is $1.99 to $2.29.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »