Tabatchnick Fine Foods Sets The Table For Breakfast With Oatmeal Singles
Fourth-generation soup-maker Ben Tabatchnick is setting his alarm clock a little earlier these days. The CEO of Somerset, N.J.-based Tabatchnick Fine Foods, America's oldest family-owned national soup brand, introduces Oatmeal Singles, a line of single-serve frozen oatmeal. Calories range from 220 to 240 per 8-oz. serving, with up to 5g of dietary fiber per serving and no cholesterol.
Varieties include: Maple Syrup & Brown Sugar, Apple Cinnamon, Wildberry, Old Fashioned, and Cinnamon Spice – for youngsters with finicky tastes and adult oatmeal lovers wanting variety.
"Our all-natural, kosher Oatmeal Singles, made with steel cut oats, offer consumers a great-tasting, healthy choice to start the morning, since they're high in fiber and low in calories and sugar," says Tabatchnick. "Oatmeal Singles also are easy to prepare, ready in less than four minutes in the microwave. And since Oatmeal Singles are microwavable, they're 'kid-friendly' when it comes to preparation, hopefully giving moms a rare chance to get a little extra sleep."
Tabatchnick points out that oatmeal appeals to health-conscious, weight-conscious consumers wanting portion-controlled foods, as well as parents who recognize the importance of providing their children with a healthy breakfast.
Suggested retail price is $1.99 to $2.29.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »