Tennessee Pride Reveals Healthier Premium Sausage PattiesMadison, Tenn.-based Odom's Tennessee Pride introduces a full line of frozen premium sausage patties, which includes two healthier options: MSG-free Turkey patties, with 60 percent less fat, and Reduced Sodium patties with 40 percent less sodium.
The idea for the new product line came from consumer research, which showed that those who purchase sausage patties are seeking variety, and many have a need for lower fat and reduced sodium products. In addition to Turkey and Reduced Sodium, the line includes three full flavored varieties: Mild, Maple and Spicy. The patties come in an 8-count package, which research showed is an ideal size for the typical family.
"These products answer the key needs of our customers", says Larry Odom, president and CEO. " They feature special, all natural spices and the finest quality fresh pork to give them that one-of-a-kind 'Real Country' taste Tennessee Pride is known for."
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »