Tennessee Pride Reveals Healthier Premium Sausage PattiesMadison, Tenn.-based Odom's Tennessee Pride introduces a full line of frozen premium sausage patties, which includes two healthier options: MSG-free Turkey patties, with 60 percent less fat, and Reduced Sodium patties with 40 percent less sodium.
The idea for the new product line came from consumer research, which showed that those who purchase sausage patties are seeking variety, and many have a need for lower fat and reduced sodium products. In addition to Turkey and Reduced Sodium, the line includes three full flavored varieties: Mild, Maple and Spicy. The patties come in an 8-count package, which research showed is an ideal size for the typical family.
"These products answer the key needs of our customers", says Larry Odom, president and CEO. " They feature special, all natural spices and the finest quality fresh pork to give them that one-of-a-kind 'Real Country' taste Tennessee Pride is known for."
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »