Meal Kits Bring the Authentic Flavors of Asia to Your KitchenHunt Valley, Md.-based Thai Kitchen and Simply Asia, brands of McCormick Co., make it easier to bring the delicious and authentic flavors of Asia to your kitchen with two versatile lines: Thai Kitchen Specialty Rice Noodles and Simply Asia Singapore Street Noodles.
Thai Kitchen Rice Noodles, available in three unique, gluten-free varieties — Red Rice Noodles, Brown Rice Noodles, and Purple Corn & Rice Noodles — are perfect for the at-home-chef, offering a versatile way to create standout dishes. Ideal for colorful stir-fries, rice noodle soups, cold noodle salads and more, this first-of-its-kind product is made with all-natural ingredients and packaged in four individual servings that can easily add variety and personality to meals — whether cooking for one or an entire family.
Experience Asian street food with Simply Asia Singapore Street Noodles, available in four varieties — Classic Curry, Garlic Basil (Low Fat), Sesame Ginger (Vegan, Low Fat) and Kimchi (Low Fat) — provide an easy way to experience Asian street food in just three minutes. Featuring innovative pre-cooked thin rice noodles, a vegetable packet and sauce pouch, these convenient microwaveable meals are free of gluten, artificial colors or flavors and MSG.
Suggested retail price Thai Kitchen Rice Noodles is $3.79, and $3.29 for Simply Asia Singapore Street Noodles.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »