Meal Kits Bring the Authentic Flavors of Asia to Your KitchenHunt Valley, Md.-based Thai Kitchen and Simply Asia, brands of McCormick Co., make it easier to bring the delicious and authentic flavors of Asia to your kitchen with two versatile lines: Thai Kitchen Specialty Rice Noodles and Simply Asia Singapore Street Noodles.
Thai Kitchen Rice Noodles, available in three unique, gluten-free varieties — Red Rice Noodles, Brown Rice Noodles, and Purple Corn & Rice Noodles — are perfect for the at-home-chef, offering a versatile way to create standout dishes. Ideal for colorful stir-fries, rice noodle soups, cold noodle salads and more, this first-of-its-kind product is made with all-natural ingredients and packaged in four individual servings that can easily add variety and personality to meals — whether cooking for one or an entire family.
Experience Asian street food with Simply Asia Singapore Street Noodles, available in four varieties — Classic Curry, Garlic Basil (Low Fat), Sesame Ginger (Vegan, Low Fat) and Kimchi (Low Fat) — provide an easy way to experience Asian street food in just three minutes. Featuring innovative pre-cooked thin rice noodles, a vegetable packet and sauce pouch, these convenient microwaveable meals are free of gluten, artificial colors or flavors and MSG.
Suggested retail price Thai Kitchen Rice Noodles is $3.79, and $3.29 for Simply Asia Singapore Street Noodles.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »