Tillamook Introduces Light Yogurt Sweetened With Truvia
Tillamook, Ore.-based Tillamook, a farmer-owned dairy co-op, introduces Tillamook Light Yogurt naturally sweetened with Truvia sweetener. It took two years to perfect the recipe, which is made with no artificial growth hormones, artificial flavors, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup. The 6-oz yogurt cups contain only 110 calories per serving, 35 percent less than regular low fat yogurt.
Flavors include Oregon Strawberry, Vanilla Bean, Marionberry, Raspberry, Peach, Mountain Huckleberry, Northwest Berry Patch, Pomegranate Blackberry, Lemon Squeeze and Dark Cherry.
"After 24 months of research and development we found the perfect combination of natural sweeteners, setting our brand apart from the competition" says Jay Allison, Tillamook vice president of sales and marketing. "We didn't compromise and now our consumers don't have to either."
Suggested retail price is 85 cents.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »