Tillamook Introduces Light Yogurt Sweetened With Truvia
Tillamook, Ore.-based Tillamook, a farmer-owned dairy co-op, introduces Tillamook Light Yogurt naturally sweetened with Truvia sweetener. It took two years to perfect the recipe, which is made with no artificial growth hormones, artificial flavors, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup. The 6-oz yogurt cups contain only 110 calories per serving, 35 percent less than regular low fat yogurt.
Flavors include Oregon Strawberry, Vanilla Bean, Marionberry, Raspberry, Peach, Mountain Huckleberry, Northwest Berry Patch, Pomegranate Blackberry, Lemon Squeeze and Dark Cherry.
"After 24 months of research and development we found the perfect combination of natural sweeteners, setting our brand apart from the competition" says Jay Allison, Tillamook vice president of sales and marketing. "We didn't compromise and now our consumers don't have to either."
Suggested retail price is 85 cents.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »