Tillamook Introduces Light Yogurt Sweetened With Truvia
Tillamook, Ore.-based Tillamook, a farmer-owned dairy co-op, introduces Tillamook Light Yogurt naturally sweetened with Truvia sweetener. It took two years to perfect the recipe, which is made with no artificial growth hormones, artificial flavors, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup. The 6-oz yogurt cups contain only 110 calories per serving, 35 percent less than regular low fat yogurt.
Flavors include Oregon Strawberry, Vanilla Bean, Marionberry, Raspberry, Peach, Mountain Huckleberry, Northwest Berry Patch, Pomegranate Blackberry, Lemon Squeeze and Dark Cherry.
"After 24 months of research and development we found the perfect combination of natural sweeteners, setting our brand apart from the competition" says Jay Allison, Tillamook vice president of sales and marketing. "We didn't compromise and now our consumers don't have to either."
Suggested retail price is 85 cents.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »