Republic of Tea Introduces Limited Edition Chocolate Chai Tea
Novato, Calif.-based The Republic of Tea introduces a limited edition (through February or as supplies last) Chocolate Chai Tea, inspired by the Steven Spielberg film "The Adventures of Tintin," based on the series of books "The Adventures of Tintin" by Hergé. The film follows Tintin, a young reporter whose relentless pursuit of a good story thrusts him into a world of high adventure.
Chocolate Chai Tea has a base of fine black tea from mysterious, misty mountains, exotic spices from faraway islands and chocolate from ancient worlds. This treasure in a cup is delicious on its own or with a splash of warm milk and honey, and is packaged in a recyclable collector's tin, which features iconic imagery from the film. The tin contains 50 all natural, unbleached, round tea bags free of unnecessary strings, tags and staples, and is available through the company website www.republicoftea.com.
Suggested retail price is $9.50.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »