Republic of Tea Introduces Limited Edition Chocolate Chai Tea
Novato, Calif.-based The Republic of Tea introduces a limited edition (through February or as supplies last) Chocolate Chai Tea, inspired by the Steven Spielberg film "The Adventures of Tintin," based on the series of books "The Adventures of Tintin" by Hergé. The film follows Tintin, a young reporter whose relentless pursuit of a good story thrusts him into a world of high adventure.
Chocolate Chai Tea has a base of fine black tea from mysterious, misty mountains, exotic spices from faraway islands and chocolate from ancient worlds. This treasure in a cup is delicious on its own or with a splash of warm milk and honey, and is packaged in a recyclable collector's tin, which features iconic imagery from the film. The tin contains 50 all natural, unbleached, round tea bags free of unnecessary strings, tags and staples, and is available through the company website www.republicoftea.com.
Suggested retail price is $9.50.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »