Tropicana Trop50 Grows Its Line-up of 50 Percent Fewer Calories Offerings
Chicago-based Tropicana Products Inc., a division of PepsiCo Inc., introduces Trop50 Juice with Tea, a new line that offers fruit juice goodness with 50 percent fewer calories. These refreshingly different juice with tea combinations are made with fruit juices and white and green teas to deliver a great-tasting and nutritious juice beverage.
Varieties include Trop50 Peach with White Tea, Trop50 Raspberry with Green Tea and Trop50 Pear Lychee with White Tea. With 35-45 calories in each 8-oz glass, they provide a full day's supply of vitamin C and good source of antioxidant vitamin E. Also new in the Trop50 line is Trop50 Red Orange, orange juice with 50 percent less sugar and calories, and no artificial sweeteners. It blends orange juice with lush red oranges for a unique, refreshingly smooth, delicious taste. With 50 calories in each 8-oz glass, it provides a full day's supply of vitamin C and good source of potassium.
"Trop50 is one of the most successful new product launches in the last five years. It's clear that we're easing the tension for consumers who love fruit juice but also are sugar and calorie conscious," says Kate Keller, Trop50 director of marketing. "These leading-edge flavors give people even more ways to enjoy refreshing fruit juice goodness throughout the day."
Suggested retail price for 59-oz bottles is $3.96. Peach with White Tea and Raspberry with Green Tea also are available in 12-oz bottles for $1.69.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »