Show Your Passion For Fashion With Edible Tung Toos
Permanent tattoos are out; edible candy art is in! Kathie Lee and Hoda have tried this sugar-free treat on the Today Show, and now Ed Hardy is part of the new fashion craze from Fort Thomas, Ky.-based Factory of Fun LLC.
Make a statement with edible Tung Toos, non-permanent candy tattoos you apply right to your tongue. All the rage, this sugar-free, fat-free treat comes in six rockin' flavors, including Chillin' Cherry, Sour Strawbelicious, Wacky Watermelon, Laughin' Lemonade, Rockin' Razzzzzberry, and Painfully Puckering Apple. In addition to Ed Hardy designs, you can choose from an enormous selection of designs to suit your mood or style for the day. Each Tung Toos package contains 8 designs, and both seasonal and everyday packs are available.
But how do you Tung Too? Apply directly to tongue, hold for 1-2 seconds, taste and see the tattoo on your tongue, or wet skin, apply image to skin and hold steady for five seconds, lick and enjoy. When you tire of your tattoo, just change it.
Suggested retail price for an 8-pack is $1.00 to 2.00.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »