Cookie Dough Depositor Allows for Fast and Easy Dough ExtrusionUnifiller's depositor includes integrated conveyor, parchment paper feed, 75lb hopper capacity and the ability to cut cleanly through inclusions.
Unifiller has introduced its 'Dopositor,' a cookie dough extruder that can optimize production for food manufacturers. The Dopositor includes an integrated conveyor, parchment paper feed, 75lb hopper capacity and the ability to cut cleanly through inclusions. The machine is capable of producing up to 14,400 pieces an hour, with a 4 across die.
The equipment can accommodate products such as bars, scones, pie dough, cookie pucks, sugar cookies, gluten-free, brownies, and frozen cookie production.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »