Campbell Soup Co. Adds Bold New Twists on a Zesty Classic JuiceCamden, N.J.-based Campbell Soup Co. expands its line of V8 100% vegetable juices with the addition of two new varieties: V8 100% vegetable juice Hint of Lime and V8 100% vegetable juice Hint of Black Pepper. These are the first new flavors since 2003, and offer twists to the savory taste of V8 100% vegetable juice to fulfill people's growing desire for bolder flavors.
V8 100% vegetable juice Hint of Lime adds just a touch of lime for a crisp and refreshing taste, and V8 100% vegetable juice Hint of Black Pepper includes a dash of black pepper for a delicately spicy flavor. Both of these new varieties provide two full servings of vegetables in each 8-oz. glass.
"Our fans have told us how passionate they are about the big, bright flavor of V8 100% vegetable juice," says Mike Barkley, vice president, general manager, V8 Beverages. "With new 'Hint Of' varieties, we're giving people even more reasons to love their favorite juice by building on what makes V8 special with accents of black pepper and lime."
Suggested retail price for a 46-oz. bottle is $2.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »