Campbell Soup Co. Adds Bold New Twists on a Zesty Classic JuiceCamden, N.J.-based Campbell Soup Co. expands its line of V8 100% vegetable juices with the addition of two new varieties: V8 100% vegetable juice Hint of Lime and V8 100% vegetable juice Hint of Black Pepper. These are the first new flavors since 2003, and offer twists to the savory taste of V8 100% vegetable juice to fulfill people's growing desire for bolder flavors.
V8 100% vegetable juice Hint of Lime adds just a touch of lime for a crisp and refreshing taste, and V8 100% vegetable juice Hint of Black Pepper includes a dash of black pepper for a delicately spicy flavor. Both of these new varieties provide two full servings of vegetables in each 8-oz. glass.
"Our fans have told us how passionate they are about the big, bright flavor of V8 100% vegetable juice," says Mike Barkley, vice president, general manager, V8 Beverages. "With new 'Hint Of' varieties, we're giving people even more reasons to love their favorite juice by building on what makes V8 special with accents of black pepper and lime."
Suggested retail price for a 46-oz. bottle is $2.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »