V8 V-Fusion + Energy Drink, a Double Whammy
Camden, N.J.-based Campbell Soup Co. expands the V8 brand with V8 V-Fusion+ Energy, its first energy drink and a healthier alternative to most energy drinks on the market. These drinks contain natural energy from green tea and the added benefit of one combined serving of vegetables and fruit.
At 50 calories per 8-oz slim can, V8 V-Fusion+ Energy drinks contain no added sugar, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, contain 80mg of caffeine, and are available in two great-tasting varieties: Pomegranate Blueberry and Peach Mango.
Suggested retail price is $3.98 per 6-pack of 8-oz cans.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »