V8 V-Fusion + Energy Drink, a Double Whammy
Camden, N.J.-based Campbell Soup Co. expands the V8 brand with V8 V-Fusion+ Energy, its first energy drink and a healthier alternative to most energy drinks on the market. These drinks contain natural energy from green tea and the added benefit of one combined serving of vegetables and fruit.
At 50 calories per 8-oz slim can, V8 V-Fusion+ Energy drinks contain no added sugar, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, contain 80mg of caffeine, and are available in two great-tasting varieties: Pomegranate Blueberry and Peach Mango.
Suggested retail price is $3.98 per 6-pack of 8-oz cans.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »