V8 V-Fusion + Energy Drink, a Double Whammy
Camden, N.J.-based Campbell Soup Co. expands the V8 brand with V8 V-Fusion+ Energy, its first energy drink and a healthier alternative to most energy drinks on the market. These drinks contain natural energy from green tea and the added benefit of one combined serving of vegetables and fruit.
At 50 calories per 8-oz slim can, V8 V-Fusion+ Energy drinks contain no added sugar, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, contain 80mg of caffeine, and are available in two great-tasting varieties: Pomegranate Blueberry and Peach Mango.
Suggested retail price is $3.98 per 6-pack of 8-oz cans.
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »