Bubbly V8 V-Fusion Sparkling Juice Debuts
It's one of those 'Why didn't I think of that?' challenges. Camden, N.J.-based Campbell Soup Co. did, transforming the juice aisle with V8 V-Fusion Sparkling juice drinks. They are the only carbonated juices that provide light, fruity refreshment plus the benefits of ¼ cup of vegetables and ¼ cup of fruit in an 8-oz serving.
Carbonated beverages remain the most popular drink in the U.S., and the sparkling juice category has doubled in the past year to $20 million, according to SymphonyIRI InfoScan FDMx data.
Unlike other sparkling beverages, V8 V-Fusion Sparkling juice drinks not only offer great taste but also provide the combination of fruits and vegetables without any added sugar, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives -- all for 50 calories.
V8 V-Fusion Sparkling is available in three refreshing varieties, Tangerine Raspberry, Black Cherry Pomegranate and Strawberry Lemonade.
"We know that people love the refreshing taste of soft drinks, but they're looking for healthier options," says Dale Clemiss, vice president, V8 Beverages. "That's why sparkling juices have enjoyed an unprecedented boom. V8 V-Fusion Sparkling is the perfect choice -- it has the sweetness and refreshing bubbles people crave, plus the nutrition they want and need."
Suggested retail price for a 4-pack of 8.4-oz cans is $3.49.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »