Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-dried Kale
At one time, kale was regarded as a garnish; but today, this hardy and bold-tasting vegetable is making its way to the center of the plate. Individually Quick Frozen and Freeze-dried Kale from Van Drunen Farms helps to conveniently create nutritious products for your customers.
In recent years, healthy eating has gotten a lot of buzz, and people are making changes that fit into healthier lifestyles. As consumers are considering new, better-for-you options, kale is becoming a popular pick. This leafy green is high in vitamins A, C and K, and is an excellent source of calcium, antioxidants and fiber. This vitamin- and mineral-packed superfood aids in promoting normal eye, liver, bone, and digestive health, and helps to support a strong immune system.
IQF and Freeze-dried Kale from Van Drunen Farms is offered in conventional or organic forms, and is grown in VDF's own fields in Momence, Illinois.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »