Freeze-dried Blackberries from Van Drunen Farms Available Year-RoundVan Drunen Farms has made it possible for blackberries to be available year-round. Using its freeze-drying processing, the all-natural ingredient is offered in both organic and conventional forms.
Blackberries are highly nutritious and great-tasting, and now available for use in foods at any time. The naturally sweet fruit is high in antioxidants including vitamin A, which promotes eye health, and vitamin C, which helps the body to absorb iron. Blackberries contain magnesium as well, which is important for bone health. Along with the many nourishing aspects of the fruit, blackberries are also a sweet and tasty way to add flavor to many foods, even when it isn't picking season.
Freeze-dried Blackberries can be used in applications such as hot and cold cereals, snack foods, granola mixes, baked goods, teas and other beverages. The ingredient is available in whole pieces, granules and powder, making it convenient and versatile for many food items.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »