Van Drunen Farms' Freeze-dried Canned Pears Infuse Nature's NectarVan Drunen Farms' freeze-dried canned pears can be used to add pear flavor to baked items, bars, snacks and hot and cold cereals.
Pears offer a sweet complement to many fruits' acidity. VDF's pears have an added sweetness due to their being soaked in a light syrup. Available in 3mm and 3/8-inch diced sizes, Freeze-dried Canned Pears from Van Drunen Farms can be used for food storage and pet foods.
According to the company, the item is not perishable. The freeze-drying process dehydrates the raw material and allows the fruit to keep its natural taste while eliminating the short shelf life.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »