Individually Quick Frozen Garlic Provides Convenience for Processors and ConsumersVan Drunen Farms' Individually Quick Frozen (IQF) Garlic can be used for adding to Italian favorites such as garlic bread, bruschetta, pasta sauces; it also fares well in Asian foods through sauces and stir-frys.
According to the manufacturer, IQF Garlic pairs especially well with ginger, tomato and onion, and can stand up to strong flavors. Additional applications include: hummus, dips, dressings, as well as adding to fresh seasoning blends, and for flavoring olive oil.
The IQF process allows for VDF to deliver a product that works like the natural ingredient, and retain fresh flavor and piece identity. The garlic is available diced, sliced, in whole cloves, and a frozen purée. Oven-roasted and fire-roasted versions are also available. The IQF Garlic is also available Organic Certified and Kosher Certified.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »