Virginia Dare Develops Chocolate Tea FormulationsVirginia Dare has developed new chocolate flavors coupled with Virginia Dare natural black tea flavors. The chocolate flavor imparts a distinctive chocolate scent and taste.
Chocolate teas are the color of traditional black tea. The finished beverage is 10 brix, providing approximately 100 calories per 8 oz. serving.
Virginia Dare’s chocolate tea formulations currently use a low level of citric acid as the acidulant and are sweetened with cane sugar.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »