Walkers Shortbread Offers Duchy Originals Natural Cookies
Walkers Shortbread Inc., Hauppauge, N.Y., the U.S. arm of Scotland-based Walkers, offers Duchy Originals, a line of delicious all natural cookies from the sustainable foods producer founded by HRH Prince Charles, Prince of Wales. Founded in 1992, Duchy Originals products are all natural, OU Kosher and suitable for vegetarians.
Varieties include: Original Oaten Biscuits, savory, sweet and perfect on their own or served with cheese; luxuriously smooth Highland All Butter Shortbread; Stem Ginger All Butter Shortbread, delicately balanced with spicy sweetness; and zesty and refreshing Lemon All Butter Shortbread.
"Prince Charles set out to produce foods of the highest quality, great tasting ingredients, produced in harmony with the environment," says Steve Dawson, president of Walkers Shortbread Inc. His values, as set out in the Duchy Originals Good Food Charter: "Every Duchy product (1) is good (using a smaller environmental footprint as a result of more locally sourced, seasonal ingredients and less packaging); does good (providing a fair deal for the people who grow and make the food and generating funds for good causes); and tastes good (made from the finest natural ingredients.)"
Profits from the sale of all Duchy Originals products support worthwhile causes through The Prince of Wales' Charitable Foundation."
Suggested retail price for a 5.3-oz. package, featuring the royal heraldic crest, is $5.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »