Wrap Conveyor Works Inside and Outside Manufacturing PlantRoad Engineering America's wrap conveyor is a flexible belt conveyor that is "wrapped" over itself to form a tube for conveying product such as flour, grains, dough, and raw materials.
The conveyor belt is a hybrid of a trough and pneumatic conveyor system and forms a seal to keep product in and contaminates out of the conveying process. Due to the machine's flexibility, the conveyor can snake through a factory, left or right, up or down, and can be retrofitted to existing conveyor framework.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »