Yogurt With Cereal Toppings Convenient for On-the-Go BreakfastNaugatuck-based Post Foods LLC launches YoCrunch Breakfast Blends to expand its yogurt with topping offerings, a perfect on-the-go breakfast.
YoCrunch nonfat vanilla yogurt with Post Fruity Pebbles is the first gluten-free breakfast-cereal topped yogurt made with creamy, nonfat vanilla yogurt and crunchy Fruity Pebbles with only 100 calories, and Greek yogurt. It features the popular Flintstones characters, licensed by Warner Bros Consumer Products, and is available in 3.75- oz. 4-cup multipacks. Greek Vanilla and Strawberry Yogurt with Honey Bunches of Oats, nonfat Greek yogurt is an excellent source of protein and vitamin C. Both varieties are available in 6-oz. twin-packs.
"Our new Breakfast Blends varieties allow breakfast time to be wherever and whenever you want," says YoCrunch Senior Director of Marketing Jeff Hunt. "The unique and tasty varieties of nonfat yogurt with Fruity Pebbles and Greek yogurt with Honey Bunches of Oats provide options for kids and adults alike, while delivering the nutritional benefits of yogurt."
Suggested retail price for YoCrunch nonfat vanilla yogurt with Post Fruity Pebbles is $2.89 and $2.49 for YoCrunch Greek Vanilla and Strawberry Yogurt with Honey Bunches of Oats.
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »