Yogurt With Cereal Toppings Convenient for On-the-Go BreakfastNaugatuck-based Post Foods LLC launches YoCrunch Breakfast Blends to expand its yogurt with topping offerings, a perfect on-the-go breakfast.
YoCrunch nonfat vanilla yogurt with Post Fruity Pebbles is the first gluten-free breakfast-cereal topped yogurt made with creamy, nonfat vanilla yogurt and crunchy Fruity Pebbles with only 100 calories, and Greek yogurt. It features the popular Flintstones characters, licensed by Warner Bros Consumer Products, and is available in 3.75- oz. 4-cup multipacks. Greek Vanilla and Strawberry Yogurt with Honey Bunches of Oats, nonfat Greek yogurt is an excellent source of protein and vitamin C. Both varieties are available in 6-oz. twin-packs.
"Our new Breakfast Blends varieties allow breakfast time to be wherever and whenever you want," says YoCrunch Senior Director of Marketing Jeff Hunt. "The unique and tasty varieties of nonfat yogurt with Fruity Pebbles and Greek yogurt with Honey Bunches of Oats provide options for kids and adults alike, while delivering the nutritional benefits of yogurt."
Suggested retail price for YoCrunch nonfat vanilla yogurt with Post Fruity Pebbles is $2.89 and $2.49 for YoCrunch Greek Vanilla and Strawberry Yogurt with Honey Bunches of Oats.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »