Low-Guilt Yoplait Greek 100 Delivers Rich Taste
Yogurt eaters no longer have to choose between a cup of delicious, thick and creamy Greek yogurt and a diet snack. Minneapolis-based General Mills introduces Yoplait Greek 100, a 100-calorie strained Greek yogurt that delivers 100 percent of the rich, creamy taste of Greek yogurt.
Available in six delightful flavors -- Strawberry, Black Cherry, Mixed Berry, Vanilla, Peach and Key Lime -- Yoplait Greek 100 contains zero fat, two times the protein (10g) of regular yogurt per 5.3-oz. cup and a good source of calcium and vitamin D. And it is the only Greek yogurt endorsed by Weight Watchers with a PointsPlus value of 2 per serving.
"Greek yogurt has everything people are looking for in a snack, but sometimes, the calories can add up for those watching their intake," says Liza Dopp, Yoplait Greek 100 marketing manager. "We've heard from calorie-conscious consumers that there is a need for Greek yogurts with less than 150 calories, and we're thrilled that Yoplait Greek 100 can answer that call."
Suggested retail price per single-serve cup is $1.29.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ