Abbott Introduces Perfectly Simple Nutrition Bars By ZonePerfect
Abbott Nutrition, Abbott Park, Ill., debuts ZonePerfect Perfectly Simple, a line of three nutrition bars with 10 or fewer ingredients. Under 200 calories, they are an excellent source of protein. They’re also gluten-free and free of preservatives and added coloring.
They were designed by consumers, who were given more than 50 ingredients and asked to construct their ideal nutrition bar with 10g of protein and flavors they enjoy.
Varieties include Peanut Crunch, Cranberry Almond and Toasted Coconut.
"At ZonePerfect, we are committed to innovation and introducing new flavors each year that meet our consumers’ ever-changing needs and taste preferences," says Tobe Cohen, division vice president and general manager for Performance Nutrition. "This year, we asked consumers to help design the new bars. The result is Perfectly Simple and they're simply delicious."
Suggested retail price is $1.25 for the individual bars and $5.99 for the multipack of five bars.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »