Abbott Introduces Perfectly Simple Nutrition Bars By ZonePerfect
Abbott Nutrition, Abbott Park, Ill., debuts ZonePerfect Perfectly Simple, a line of three nutrition bars with 10 or fewer ingredients. Under 200 calories, they are an excellent source of protein. They’re also gluten-free and free of preservatives and added coloring.
They were designed by consumers, who were given more than 50 ingredients and asked to construct their ideal nutrition bar with 10g of protein and flavors they enjoy.
Varieties include Peanut Crunch, Cranberry Almond and Toasted Coconut.
"At ZonePerfect, we are committed to innovation and introducing new flavors each year that meet our consumers’ ever-changing needs and taste preferences," says Tobe Cohen, division vice president and general manager for Performance Nutrition. "This year, we asked consumers to help design the new bars. The result is Perfectly Simple and they're simply delicious."
Suggested retail price is $1.25 for the individual bars and $5.99 for the multipack of five bars.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »