Bob Evans Introduces Hand-Held Breakfast for On-the-Go Dining
To help beat the morning scramble, Bob Evans Food Products, Columbus, Ohio, developed Breakfast Bakes, the simple goodness of breakfast in a hand-held hash brown. Ready in the microwave in 3 minutes, these convenient, all-in-one meals come in three varieties.
Sausage, Egg & Cheese combines Bob Evans premium sausage with scrambled eggs, melted cheese and hash browns to create a simple and satisfying meal. The Bacon, Egg & Cheese variety brings together three breakfast favorites in one baked-to-perfection, hand-held hash brown. Looking for a meatless option? A blend of red and green peppers, fluffy scrambled eggs, hash browns and cheese make up the Southwest Breakfast Bake.
"Between packing lunches and getting everyone out the door on time, the morning can easily get away from you," says Mike Townsley, president. "With Breakfast Bakes, you can now serve a complete meal-in-one made with wholesome ingredients in a matter of minutes, without the greasiness you get from ordinary hash browns. They are easy to heat and easy to eat."
Breakfast Bakes have less than 170 calories per serving. A box contains four individually wrapped servings and is sold in the retail freezer for $3.99.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »