Brioni's Coffee Company Introduces Fiber-Enriched Coffee
Brioni's Coffee Company, Glastonbury, Conn., introduces a first to the U.S. marketplace: fiber-enriched coffee. New Brioni's Healthy Morning Coffee is a rich and healthy blend of premium coffee that contains the natural prebiotic fiber inulin. Healthy Morning is the first coffee to provide digestive health benefits while delivering the savory taste of a luxurious cup of coffee.
Digestive health is a leading trend in the food and beverage industry and it is a known fact that most people are not getting an adequate amount of fiber intake in their daily diet. Today's consumers are looking for new ways to obtain their daily requirement of fiber and bridge the so called "fiber-gap."
Brioni's Healthy Morning Coffee delivers 4 grams of fiber per brewed 12-oz. cup. The product is a rich, savory coffee blend available in five flavors: Dark Roast, Medium Roast, Light Roast, Hazelnut and Decaffeinated.
The beans are sold in 12-oz. bags for about $7.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »