Kashi Introduces Healthy Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies
Proving that snacking can be indulgent and nutritious, Kashi, La Jolla, Calif., a business of Kellogg Company, Battle Creek, Mich., introduces Kashi Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies. The company's better-for-you recipe blends rich cocoa and creamy almond butter with dark chocolate chips, crunchy almonds and Kashi's signature combination of seven whole grains. This new flavor joins Oatmeal Dark Chocolate, Happy Trail Mix and Oatmeal Raisin Flax, which contain a variety of tasty ingredients including dark chocolate, raisins, sunflower seeds, cranberries, shredded coconut, peanuts, almonds, walnuts and flax seeds.
"For people looking for a delicious treat with nutrition they can feel great about, our Chocolate Almond Butter Cookie is a delicious option that fulfills any cookie craving," says Keegan Sheridan, natural food and lifestyle expert at Kashi. "Our version of pure cookie bliss combines wholesome ingredients and creamy chocolate, while also providing a good source of fiber and a variety of whole grains. You'll savor each bite of this delicious, chewy, soft-baked cookie, which tastes just like homemade."
A single 30-gram cookie provides 10 grams of whole grains, 4 grams of fiber and 3 grams of protein, all for only 130 calories. Like all Kashi foods, Kashi Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies are free of preservatives, artificial flavors, colors and high fructose corn syrup. The cookies are available nationally and have a suggested retail price of $3.29 per 8.5-oz. box, which contains eight cookies.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »