Coconut Water Teams Up with Whey Protein for Ultimate Sports Recovery Beverage
Maxim Manufacturing & Marketing, Aliso Viejo, Calif., is shaking up the protein recovery beverage category with All Natural Coco Pro Coconut Recovery with Whey Protein. This powdered drink mix is a blend of coconut water powder and whey protein, specifically hydrolyzed whey proteins, which have been shown to help build muscle faster. According to the company, this combination of ingredients produces the ultimate recovery drink for replenishing electrolytes and repairing muscles after workouts.
Coco Pro should be consumed within 30 minutes after exercise for optimum benefits. The drink is made by mixing one scoop with 6- to 8-oz. of water or milk. The drink can also be used to curb appetites between meals. Available flavors are: Chocolate, Piña Colada and Vanilla. Coco Pro is sold in 21-ounce containers.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »