Coconut Water Teams Up with Whey Protein for Ultimate Sports Recovery Beverage
Maxim Manufacturing & Marketing, Aliso Viejo, Calif., is shaking up the protein recovery beverage category with All Natural Coco Pro Coconut Recovery with Whey Protein. This powdered drink mix is a blend of coconut water powder and whey protein, specifically hydrolyzed whey proteins, which have been shown to help build muscle faster. According to the company, this combination of ingredients produces the ultimate recovery drink for replenishing electrolytes and repairing muscles after workouts.
Coco Pro should be consumed within 30 minutes after exercise for optimum benefits. The drink is made by mixing one scoop with 6- to 8-oz. of water or milk. The drink can also be used to curb appetites between meals. Available flavors are: Chocolate, Piña Colada and Vanilla. Coco Pro is sold in 21-ounce containers.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »