Cook's Ham Introduces Portion-Controlled Ham Chops And Medallions
Family gatherings may not be as large and as frequent as years ago, when aunts, uncles, cousins and extended family gathered on Sunday afternoons to enjoy grandma's weekly feast. But that does not mean that families want to sacrifice the big, bold tastes of that center-of-plate protein -- the roast, the bird, the ham.
Farmland Foods Inc., Kansas City, Mo., owners of the Cook's Ham brand since 2006, makes it possible to enjoy a full-size ham in a portion-controlled approach. The company is adding two new offerings to its Cook's Everyday Cuts line. Designed for nightly family dinners, the two new options — chops and medallions — are carved from Cook's famous whole bone-in hams.
"Our research has shown consumers are bored with giving their families the same thing day in and day out, and are tired of trying to find new ways to make the same things differently," says Brendan Smith, vice president of marketing. "Everyday Cuts gives consumers the variety and ease they want with the high quality they know and love in Cook's products."
Everyday Cuts are pre-cooked for quick preparation in the oven or on stove top or grill. The wide variety of meat cuts, which can be seasoned, glazed or grilled, give busy consumers new and easy-to-prepare options the whole family will love. The smaller serving sizes and individual packaging also make clean up as simple as the preparation.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »