Crystal Light Introduces Calorie-Free Beverage Flavor Drops
Zero calories and zero sacrifice, coupled with breakthrough flavor, equal a truly innovative drink: Crystal Light Liquid. The new, portable drink mix from Kraft Foods Group Inc., Northfield, Ill., makes it easier to indulge one's taste buds without the calories.
Available in six flavors--Blueberry Raspberry, Iced Tea, Mango Passionfruit, Peach Bellini, Pomtini and Strawberry Lemonade--Crystal Light Liquid serves up the classic flavors from Crystal Light with a modern twist. The re-sealable 24-serving bottles make it easy to enjoy a delicious drink anywhere, any time.
Crystal Light Liquid is sweetened with a blend of non-nutritive sweeteners and is caffeine free, gluten free and sugar free.
A 1.62-fluid ounce bottle has a suggested retail price of $3.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »