Hain Celestial Offers Shot-Style Drinks for Energy, Sleep
Natural products leader The Hain Celestial Group Inc., Boulder, Colo., now offers a series of shot-style drinks designed to either provide a boost of energy or to assist with sleeping.
For some kick, Enerji Green Tea Energy Shots are powered by green tea's inherent caffeine. The drinks are also enhanced with energizing ingredients such as B-vitamins and ginseng. They come in three flavors: Berry, Citrus and Pomegranate Xtreme (with extra caffeine—for a total of 150mg).
Sleepytime Snooz Natural Sleep Aid Shots are said to support falling asleep faster and to lead to longer and better sleep, as well as waking up feeling refreshed. This dietary supplement features ingredients such as valerian and melatonin, and it comes in three soothing flavors: Berry, Lemon Ginger and Peach. The company has long marketed tea bags under the Sleepytime sub-brand.
"Research shows that nearly three out of four adults regularly struggle to get a good night's sleep," says Blake Waltrip, vice president and chief marketing officer. "With our brand's credibility in the relaxation category and the popularity of our Sleepytime product line, it makes sense for Celestial Seasonings to offer a safe and effective natural sleep aid to help consumers get the quality sleep they need."
Both products come in 2.5-oz bottles and contain 30 calories each. A single bottle retails for about $2.99.
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »