Heluva Good Introduces Bold Naturally Aged Cheeses
Continuing a legacy of bringing innovative and exciting flavors to ordinary dairy products, Heluva Good!, a brand of Boston-based HP Hood LLC, introduces Bold Naturally Aged Cheese. This new line is available in select Northeast grocers, and includes Chipotle Cheddar, Habanero Jack and Special Reserve Extra Sharp Cheddar.
"These new flavors put a twist on traditional favorites and provide bold options to cheese lovers," says Chris Ross, vice president of marketing. "The bold flavors are each pronounced and unique, and offer consumers a great new way to add flavor to their holiday gatherings, family parties or everyday snacks and dinners."
Each new flavor is distinctly different from the rest. Chipotle Cheddar offers a smoky, sharp cheddar cheese taste. Habanero Jack is a smooth, creamy jack cheese with a habanero spice. Special Reserve Extra Sharp Cheddar is aged for more than 15 months for a seriously sharp flavor.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »