Honey Bunches of Oats Adds Greek Yogurt To the Mix
In another expansion of wildly popular Greek-style yogurt, Post Foods LLC, Parsippany, N.J., adds Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Honey Crunch cereal to the Honey Bunches of Oats cereal line. This unique, crunchy cereal combines real Greek yogurt bunches, crispy whole grain flakes and a touch of honey.
"Honey Bunches of Oats revolutionized breakfast in 1989 by combining four different cereals to create the perfect blend, and it has been a staple at the family breakfast table ever since," says Mark Izzo, vice president of research, development and innovations. "In recent years, Greek yogurt has become a breakfast favorite, as well." The company is making it easy for consumers to get both breakfast favorites in a single bowl.
The new cereal features crispy whole grain flakes and two distinct crunchy granola clusters made with real Greek yogurt -- one that has the Greek yogurt baked into the cluster and one that blends it into a creamy Greek yogurt style coating -- for an unmistakable crunch and sweet tangy flavor. In addition to its unique taste, each one-cup serving of Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Honey Crunch has 33g of whole grains, 80 percent of the Daily Value for iron and is a heart-healthy choice to start mornings off right.
A 15.5-oz. box sells for about $3.59.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ