Hot Pour Fillers Include Self Contained Temperature Controls
Hinds-Bock's filling machines, with self contained heat systems for temperature sensitive filling applications, are capable of maintaining the product temperature plus or minus 2 degrees Farenheit throughout the filler. The machine can be used for products such as cheese, soup, jam and sauces, all of which can benefit from precise temperature control.
The fillers are available with features such as hopper agitation to maintain proper suspension of product, PLC control with operator interface and the entire filler dives for clean bottom-up filling.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »